- • Can I make a booking using my credit card for someone else?
- • If credit card holder who paid for my ticket is not travelling with me,
will I face any problems at the Air port?
- • If credit card holder is travelling with me only on one sector and
will not be travelling on the return sector, will I face any problems at the Air Port?
- • What are the credit cards that are accepted through your website?
- • Can I pay for this booking using a supplementary card?
- • I have a Corporate Credit Card, can I use it to purchase online?
- • How do I collect the ticket for my travel?
- • What are the documents I need to produce at the airport?
- • I made a booking and have still not received my ticket, what do I do?
- • I have made a booking but not been successful, how do I find out whether I have been charged for this?
- • How much baggage can I check-in on Mihin Lanka flights?
- • How many hand luggage (unchecked baggage) can I bring on board Mihin Lanka flights?
Baggage allowance Click here for more information
- • How do I book my flight?
- • How do I pay for my booking?
How do I book my flights?You can make a new booking by any of the following methods:
How do I pay for my booking?There are five ways to pay for your Mihin Lanka Booking
Once your payment has been made, you will receive a Booking Reference and a Flight ItineraryReceipt for your reference
If you are using a Credit card for the payment of your ticket, you must be one of the passengers traveling .You are required to present the Card that you used for payment at Departure for verification. Failure to do so will result in the denial of your boarding.
If you are not the cardholder please contact our nearest Ticket office for assistance
- • When do I check-in?
- • How do I check-in with an e-ticket?
- • Can I reserve seats when I check-in?
When do I check-in?
How do I check-in with an e-ticket?
Can I reserve seats when I check-in?
- • What is Mihin Lanka's procedure for delayed flights?
- • What is Mihin Lanka's policy if a flight is cancelled?
What is Mihin Lanka's procedure for delayed flights?
In the event of a delayed flight we make every effort to contact passengers in advance to inform them of the rescheduled departure. Passengers are requested to provide their local telephone contact in order to advise those regarding delays
What is Mihin Lanka's policy if a flight is cancelled?
Mihin Lanka has 3 options available to passengers in the event that a flight is cancelled
- What should I do if my baggage has been lost during my flight with Mihin Lanka?
Am I entitled to compensation?
- What is Mihin Lanka's policy if a flight is cancelled?
What should I do if my baggage has been lost during my flight with Mihin Lanka? Am I entitled to compensation?
In the event of loss or damage to baggage the airlines responsibility is limited USD 20 (or local currency equivalent) per kilo for checked-in baggage, provided, loss of baggage has been reported to the airline, prior to leaving the customs area and if not traced within 14 days.
Am I entitled for a refund if I cancel my flight?
- Does Mihin Lanka provide any food or drinks on board?
- Can I bring and consume my own food/alcohol on board?
- Is smoking permitted on board?
Does Mihin Lanka provide any food or drinks on board?
Mihin Lanka will provide refreshments depending on the duration of flight.
Can I bring and consume my own food/alcohol on board?
Passengers are not allowed to consume their own food/alcohol. However they may purchase Alcoholic/Nonalcoholic Beverages on board at reasonable Price.
Is smoking permitted on board?
Smoking is not permitted on any Mihin Lanka flight.
- What should I do if I need special assistance?
- What is Mihin Lanka's policy regarding unaccompanied young passengers?
- What are regulations for expectant mothers traveling on Mihin Lanka?
- What if I need wheel chair?
What should I do if I need special assistance?
Should you require any special services while you travel with Mihin Lanka please contact our Sales offices and inform our staff of your requirements and they will do their best to accommodate your needs.
What is Mihin Lanka's policy regarding unaccompanied young passengers?
Young Passengers below 12 years of age will be accepted for travel upon an applicable fare and service fee. Please contact Mihin Lanka Ticket office/Call Centres for more information.
What are regulations for expectant mothers traveling on Mihin Lanka?
Expectant mothers may travel up to and including the 27th week of their pregnancy, and will be accepted between 28 to 35 weeks if they are in possession of a Doctors certificate confirming the stage of their pregnancy and stating that they are fit to travel. Passenger will be required to sign a form of Indemnity.
Expectant mothers above their 36 weeks will not be accepted for travel