Online Date change
Online date change facility is now available for the bookings made via mihinlanka.com
How to Process
Please log in to Manage a booking (mihinlanka.com ) and enter your Booking reservation number and the last name. Then your travel details will be available.
Please click on “Change Flights” button on the web page and select your new flight dates and continue the process with the instruction given.
Once the online date change is successfully completed you will receive a confirmation mail to your given e-mail address along with your new itinerary and ticket details.
- Online date/flight change facility is allowed only for the tickets purchased via mihinlanka.com (Travel agency and ticket office issued tickets are not allowed)
- This online date change will not be available your requested new flights departing within 24 hours.
- Online date changes can be made to totally unutilized or partially utilized tickets.
- Applicable change fee/penalty and fare difference will be available on your new e-ticket (As per the airline fare rules).
- The penalties collected will be non-refundable.
- Changes requested to your ticket will apply to all passengers in your reservation. Not possible for individual ticket changes (Splitting is not possible)
- Online date changes are currently not possible for travel originated from India.
- If the original flights contain chargeable Services Meal those Meals will not be carried over when new flight when you make a date change. Please contact if your original booking had any chargeable services.
Card Holder not Travelling
- We recommend passenger to use the same card used to purchase the original ticket/s for payment for any changes.
- Card holder must be among the travelling party and the card used to purchase the ticket must be produced at the check-in at airport.
- If the card holder is not among the travelling party, please click here for third party travel procedure.
Please contact or +94 112 00 22 55 for any assistance.